Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls= Expression of JOY!





Just in case you weren't convinced about those cinnamon rolls, here are some visuals that may get you salivating... Feast your eyes on these delectable delights!

By the way, this recipe makes a lot of cinnamon rolls. We have eaten 2-1/2 dozen, and still have two more dozen in the freezer! (Just to be clear, "we" is a crowd of 8-- my family of 6, along with my visiting brother and sister-in-law... and then there are the four rolls that I gave to Kari and James for their anniversary.) Granted, I probably could do a fair amount of damage on a dozen of these babies all by myself... not that I would. Just sayin'~ they are that good!

1 comment:

  1. I had seen PW's recipe (and variations!) and have been very tempted... this makes me want them even MORE!!! I am intimidated by yeast though... I never bake breads.

    ReplyDelete